Hello everyone, today I’m sharing with you some of my back to university essentials with some pieces I’ve found online. Now I know we’re still in summer and September may feel a way off yet, but I love to plan and I’ve always loved getting my wardrobe and stationary ready for the upcoming term.
1. The bag: Asos street level minimal backpack here
5. Plenty of plain t-shirts: such as this long sleeve t-shirt form Matalan here
6. Comfy jogging and jeans: I usually like to get mine from Marks and Spencer here. I go for either Navy or Black as I prefer darker colours for university, especially when it gets into the winter months, and I find that they can be mix and matched with a variety of tops, cardigans and jumpers.
7. Daily boots: such as these black chelsea boots from Marks and Spencer here
8. Pretty stationary: I always love what paper chase has to offer here. I find plenty of leaver-arch files and notebooks to be my absolute essentials.
10. A trusty coat that goes over everything: I find either trench coats or parkas to be trusty and wearable. Here are some I like: Asos skater trench coat here, Asos parka here, Marks and Spencer fleece Parka here.