1. Miss Selfridge Black Pinafore Dress
2. Miss Selfridge Keyhole Blouse
3. Miss Selfridge Grey Checked Paper Bag Trousers
4. Topshop Checked Skirt
5. Topshop Striped Flare Sleeve Blouse
6. Topshop Ankle Boots
7. Marks and Spencer Limited Edition Wide Leg Checked Trousers
8. Topshop Belted Ribbed Cardigan
Shop The Post
I love making wish lists, grabbing inspiration, and thinking about how I can shape up my wardrobe. Trousers are something that I want to incorporate more into my wardrobe, and wear more regularly. I love trousers, and to be honest, I often prefer to wear them over jeans. But still, I wear jeans the majority of the time, and am not braving trousers as much as I’d like, but I want that to change. Blouses, cardigans and ankle boots are pretty much my go-to at this time of year – we’re out of January so things are starting to brighten up, and we have the occasional nicer weather, but it’s still pretty cold, so adding a thick cardigan is the perfect solution.
What do you think?