Hello everyone, I hope you’re all well! And hello Spring! The weather is finally getting warmer, we’re having more sunny days, and I’m loving it. I love beauty products when it comes to Spring and Summer, I love to keep things minimal – just a few products that will make my bronzed and glowy. In light of the new season, and with my first holiday of the year just a couple of weeks away, I wanted to sit and write about six of my favourite products I’m loving this Spring.
1. Marks and Spencer Island Sunset Fragrance: I love love love this fragrance, and it’s been my holiday perfume for a good few years now. To me, it honestly just smells like a sunny holiday in a bottle – it makes me so exited for summer just to smell it, and so I always take it with me in my holiday makeup bag and use it as my everyday scent in Spring / Summer. Marks and Spencer’s fragrances are great and really affordable, and this smaller size bottle is perfect to fit in my handbag.
2. Bareminerals spf15 matte foundation: My all time favourite foundation. Staying matte in spring and summer is even more of a must for me, when my skin tends to be on the oiler side, and this gives me a natural, matte finish with a good amount of coverage. It just does a great job for me day in, day out.
3. Bareminerals sun kissed warmth powder: This is my current favourite bronzing powder, and it compliments the bareminerals matte foundation so well. Since I’m fair, blusher and bronzer is something I never go heavy on, and I can find it hard to find something that gives me warmth whilst still being nice and fair, and this shade I truly love. It gives me a natural, warm glow – perfect for simple makeup days.
4. Clinique chubby stick sculpting highlight: This has been a favourite of mine for the past couple months, it’s the perfect way to add a subtle highlight for a natural look. I love having that little bit of glow during the summer months – a bit of bronzer, and a bit of highlight and I’m sorted.
5. Nuxe Huile Prodiguise: A body oil is a must in the spring and summer for me – especially after exposing my skin to the sun. This oil feels so luxurious, and leaves my skin feeling nourished and hydrated. It’s a multi-purpose oil so it’s perfect to have in my makeup bag to give my skin and hair an extra boost when it needs it.
6. Bareminerals marvellous moxie lipgloss – shade Socialite: Everyone needs a bit of gloss in their makeup bag – and this is my current favourite this spring.
SHOP THE POST
Ware your beauty favourites for Spring?