Hello everyone, I hope you’re all well. I’m currently sat in the holiday-mood, feeling very excited to be jetting off for a week in the sun in less than two weeks time, and it’s got me thinking about all those summer beauty products that make you feel like a bronzer goddess. I’ll be sharing what I’m taking with you in my holiday makeup bag before I go, so keep your eyes out for that. But before I go ahead with packing up my things, I’ve naturally been browsing for products and making a little wish list.
- Bareminerals bareskin sheer sun serum bronzer
- Bareminerals invisible bronze powder bronzer – Shade: Fair to Light
- Bareminerals true oasis oil-free replenishing gel cream
- Rosie For Autograph Lip Glossy – Shade: Sweet Nothing Kisses
- Rosie for Autograph amazing skin secret concealer
- Rosie for Autograph shimmer oil
- Nuxe delicious cream for face & body spf30
- Kiko creamy lipgloss – Shade: 101 Pearly Shell Rose
- Clinique stay matte oil free makeup
- Clinique high impact waterproof mascara
For me, Spring/Summer beauty is all about being bronzed, glowy and minimal. I love it when my skin gets a bit of colour from the sun, and topping it with a bit of bronze, a bit of shimmer, and a simple lip and eye. Most of the time, on holiday especially, all I do for eyes is a bit of mascara, and then for lips just a simple nude lip or a bit of gloss. I like to focus the attention on the skin – getting that lovely bronzed look.
SHOP THE POST