Hello everyone, I hope you’re all well. Today I wanted to share with you what I’m packing in my holiday makeup bag, because let’s be honest, packing up your makeup bag is one of the most exiting parts. Well, it is for me anyway. I love selecting my few favourite products, and the ones that will make me look like bronzed and glowy.
- Bareminerals prime time original primer
- Bareminerals spf15 matte foundation: shade 03 Fairly Light
- L’oreal true match concealer
- Bareminerals warmth powder
- Kiko smart colour blush: shade 02
- Clinique chubby stick sculpting highlight
- Bareminerlas original mineral veil
- Bareminerals full flawless face brush & flawless face brush
- Nuxe huile prodiguise or
My base makeup for holiday is always a selection of my favourites, trusted products that won’t let me down. I don’t tend to wear a lot of makeup when I’m away, just for the evenings, I like to throw on a natural base and look nice and bronzed and glowy.
- Bareminerals flawless definition mascara
- The Body Shop eye definer: shade 03 Taupe
- Rodial smokey eye pen: black
- Kiko smart eyeshadow: shades – 02, 31
- Bareminerals eye colour: shades – Marvel, Wonderment
I always try to be as minimal as possible when it comes to eye makeup on holiday – so I just throw in my makeup bag a trusty mascara, a few of my favourite eyeshadows, and some liner.
- Kiko smart fusion lipstick: shade – 403
- Bareminerals marvellous moxie lipstick: shades – Rebound, Strip
- Bareminerals marvellous moxie lipgloss: shades – Dreamer, Rebel
For lips I always go safe and stick with nudes, subtle pinks, and a bit of gloss. The Bareminerals marvellous Moxie lipglosses are such a favourite of mine, and these mini sizes that I got in the box of wonders advent calendar back in December, are perfect for travelling.
- Kiko nail lacquar: shades – clear, and silver
For nails, I’m keeping it super simple. A nice metallic silver shade for my toenails which compliments most of my outfits, and just a coat of clear for my nails. I don’t want to be worried about the hassle of chipped nails, and I like to keep my nails simple and low maintenance, so a nice clear coat is all I need. The Kiko nail lacquers are affordable and long lasting.
SHOP THE POST
What’s in your holiday makeup bag?