Alongside chunky knits, layers, and gingerbread lattes, Autumn means its also time to spice up your beauty routine. It’s time for darker lips, warm tones, and giving your skin that extra bit of TLC in the colder temperatures. Today I wanted to share what’s on my beauty wish list this month, now Autumn has arrived. I recently discussed in more detail about my skin and acne, which you can read here, but in short, my skin is currently a combination of oily and acne-prone, alongside being more dry and sensitive with the colder weather kicking in. On my current beauty wish list are a range of products I have my eye on that I think will be great for my skin at the minute.
1. L’oreal infallible mattifying primer
2. Bareminerals blemish rescue skin-clearing loose powder foundation
3. Bareminerals blemish rescue spot concealer
4. L’Oréal lip spa moisturising lip tint
1. Clinique pore refining stay-matte hydrator
2. L’oreal pure clay purity mask