For years, I’ve been impressed with the beauty ranges at Marks and Spencer, and their various edits – whether it’s their beauty advent calendar, summer beauty bag, or their Christmas beauty box which I’ll be sharing today.
To me, there’s something so exciting about having a mystery bundle of beauty products – it’s a great way to discover new brands and products. In all honesty, beauty boxes of the years have been one of the main ways I’ve discovered new brands.
Inside the box
- Percy and Reed define & hold finishing cream
- REN evercalm rescue mask, Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Conditioner
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Styling Treatment
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon
- Stila waterproof eyeliner
- Leighton Denny Renovate nail repair
- Eyelure volumising mascara
- PRAI 24k Gold Wrinkle Repair Cream
There are some products from brands I’ve not yet tried before in this bundle, such as the Living Proof hair treatment, and the Leighton Denny nail repair. This is what I love most about beauty boxes – discovering new brands. I think it’s great that the Marks and Spencer beauty boxes range products for a variety of areas – not just skincare focussed, for instance.
Some clear favourites that stand out to me from the Christmas Beauty Box are the Percy and Reed finishing cream, This Works Body Cocoon, and the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse.
While the Christmas Beauty box is no longer available, all of these products are available and ranged as part of the Marks and Spencer beauty collection which you can browse here.
Have you tried any of these products? If so, what are your favourites?