We all know I’m a big fan of the Marks and Spencer beauty ranges – whether it’s the Christmas advent calendars, the summer beauty bags, or simply the great range of products they offer.
As one of my birthday gifts this month I got my hands on this summer’s Marks and Spencer Beauty Bag. I’m delighted to see it’s filled with some old favourites, as well as newbies I can’t wait to try. The Summer Beauty Bags are always a fantastic deal and a great way to discover new products and brands – the products have a total worth of well over £100, but the beauty bag retailed at £20 when you spend £30.
- Marks and Spencer Autograph Colour Shine Lip Lacquer 6ml
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or Golden Shimmer Multi-Purpose Face Body and Hair Dry Oil
- 2 Discover Fragrance Roller Ball – Pink Pepper & Spiced Bergamot
- Formula – Your Time To Glow Rapid Morning Mask 60ml
- Aveda – Botanical Repair™ Leave-In Treatment
- Nails Inc – Looking Super Juicy in Watermelon Pink
- Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream
- Colour Wow – Raise the Root Thickening & Lift Spray
- Emma Hardie – Protect & Prime SPF30
- L’Occitane – Almond Shower Oil
- Ren – Overnight Glow Dark Spot Sleeping Cream
All packaged in a vibrant orange clear makeup bag – I love having spare makeup bags lying around for toiletries when I travel. I absolutely love the Nuxe dry oil and am always thrilled to see it in the Marks and Spencer Beauty Edits, so I find that my supply is replenished often enough. In terms of new brands that I’m looking forward to try – the L’Occitane almond shower oil, Origins eye cream and Emma Hardie spf30 are standing out to me.
Whilst the summer beauty bag is no longer available, all of these products can be found as part of the Marks and Spencer beauty ranges here
Have you ever tried the Summer Beauty Bag by Marks and Spencer?